Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fish fingers and custard sounds good right about now

It's been almost a month now since I've last posted and I'm sorry about that, but the truth is I get dizzy and feel sick whenever I open the game. Because turns out morning sickness really should be called fuck-you-you're-gonna-feel-like-puking-24/7 sickness. 

On new year's eve I found out I'm pregnant and though I thought I should take advantage of those last couple months to play as much as possible, I just can't. I don't even feel like playing at all. I log on every day to do my daily with Nomi and then I log off for the day. That is the extent of my game time for the past month. And I'm almost exalted with Nomi now, so I probably won't even have an excuse to log on after the weekend. I don't expect there will be much action around here for at least another couple weeks. If the nausea ever goes away. 

Until then, I wish you all much fun in Pandaland!

7 comments:

  1. Grats on the pregnancy! Sorry it's not letting you play as enjoyably though. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sickness is a good sign, even if it's not fun - wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Some dietary changes, as well as getting plenty of rest, are usually all that is needed to treat Morning Sickness."

    So put your feet up and eat lots of cake.

    Gratz on the news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lyrestra! Though bummy you don't feel like playing WoW though. That's great with Nomi too - sigh, I should get my ass in gear and finish levelling cooking.

    ReplyDelete