In less than three weeks, the Pandas will be here. And in less than two weeks, we'll have access to the Theramore event. /squee
It's almost here, guys. We can almost smell it. New expansion, new world to explore, new race, new class. We're gonna need more coffee, chief. But until then, there's some things I must do. I've been very busy just relearning everything so far. Now, I need to make sure everything is ready.
I had planned on doing a full post about my bucket list and all, but I don't think it's necessary. (I mean, if you're curious, you can just go check out my Bucket List page.) I've done most of the things I wanted to do before Cataclysm ended. The things I didn't are now on the MoP Bucket List. There are only a couple things I need to take care of in the next week or two :
- Finish spec'ing and glyphing the DK, Druid, Paladin, Lock and Warrior. I'm almost done with the warrior, but the others need more work.
- Finish adjusting everyone's UI. Most characters are playable, but some need more tuning.
- Do one more round of cloth farming in TB with a potion of treasure finding.
- Get 2 more mounts. So I can get the dragonhawk! So pretty!
- Make some missing glyphs for various characters. Only a couple glyphs missing here and there.
- Name some of my pets.
- Level the alliance mage to 85.
Since I joined SiB last weekend, I started leveling a mage to eventually raid with them. I haven't decided yet if I'll transfer one or many or any characters at all to this new server. But just the thought of leveling alts and professions without gold and heirlooms is discouraging. I have plenty of mats on my horde server. I just don't know what I want to do, at this point. But the guild is worth it. I just need to decided whether I want to pay real money and choose the easy way, or just start over from scratch. Decisions, decisions.