I've seen several bloggers make a bucket list for all the things they want to do in game. Aralosseien over at Achievements Ahoy has made a list (back in january, I know, I'm late to the party) of a couple bloggers who made one. I love bucket lists, and I feel it helps to get ready for the incoming expansion. So I decided to make my very own bucket list. It can be found here as a permanent page for easier updates on my progress. (It's actually been there for quite a while, but I decided to make a post about it.)
I want to do all those things before MoP is released, but I probably won't. I sometimes go crazy and score a lot of achievements, grind rep and farm stuff like there's no tomorrow, then I get burned out and stop for months. I've been trying to go slowly this time and do just a little bit of grinding each week so I can get things done. There are still several weeks if not months before the pandas get here, so I think I can realistically get at least a good chunk of those done before MoP, and the rest after. It doesn't really matter when I do it. I always get sidetracked anyway and end up doing something completely different. The point is to have fun, after all.
- Farm the Raven Lord from Anzu. (Yay for stealth!)
- Get a cute RP outfit for fishing or hanging out in Orgrimmar and Thunder Bluff.
- Find a good transmog set. (or two...)
- Level fishing to 525. (250)- Gear her up to at least 378 ilvl. (375)
- Finish Loremaster of Northrend (Zul'Drak, Icecrown, Storm Peaks.)
- Get a Darkmoon cub or balloon.
- Get two trinkets from the Raid Finder.
- Finish The Oceanographer. (Winter Squid)
- Farm Embersilk cloth.
- Make enough 22 slot bags for all my level 85 toons' inventories and banks.
- Make a couple Hyjal Expedition Bags for the druid.
- Finish What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been. (Midsummer Festival)
- Complete The Burning Crusader. (Thrallmar, Lower City, Keepers of Time, The Sha'tar)
- Raise 35 reputations to exalted. (31)
- Finish Loremaster of Cataclysm (Vashj'ir - about 75 quests.)
- Finish Loremaster of Outland (Blade's Edge Mountain, Shadowmoon Valley, Netherstorm.)
- Complete Loremaster of Kalimdor.
- Complete Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms.
- Complete 3000 quests and get the Seeker title. (2096)
- Get a Darkmoon turtle.
- Get tier 4 set for transmog.
- Level to 85. (70)
- Level mining to 525. (390)
- Level blacksmithing to 525. (375)
- Get a Darkmoon cub.
- Gear her up to at least 378 ilvl.
- Reach exalted reputation with Shattered Sun Offensive; buy the tabard, title and shields.
- Get tier 6 set for transmog.
- Level to 85. (72)
- Level skinning to 525. (448)
- Level leatherworking to 525. (400)
- Level fishing to 525. (94)
- Farm the Giantstalker recolor set for transmog.
- Gear her up to at least 378 ilvl.
- Try to level a warlock and not give up at 40 like the last five times (or six, or seven....)
- Buy the heirloom leather helms from the guild vendor.
- Find a good name for my future panda lady and pick her professions.
- Level engineering on a character. Any character. 'Cause... goggles.
- Transfer my warrior and death knight over to the new server. At some point. Maybe.
- Get the warrior some tank gear and try tanking.
I think that's all for now. I might update it if I ever find something else I want to do. It's quite a big list, and it should keep me busy for a good while. I have to say I'm really excited for account wide achievements, as I notice I have a lot of stuff done on different characters. My mage is sitting at around 8600 achievement points right now, and I'm pretty sure when they all get merged, I will hit Over Nine Thousand, if not more. This list would be a lot longer if I wasn't counting on some titles and rewards to be available to my alts in a couple months.
For example, I wanted to get the Guardian of Cenarius title for my druid, and the Argent Champion title for my paladin, but since my mage already got those, I decided to wait and see if it will be given to all my characters in MoP before re-farming it all. Would really hate to waste time doing it again for nothing.