I have never ...
1. levelled a lock or rogue to the level cap. The rogue got to 75 but I was so bored out of my mind that I deleted her. The many locks I tried to level never reached level 41. I intend to change that soon. The lock part, that is.
2. played a worgen, dwarf or gnome character. And never will. Because they creep me out.
3. actually participated in a fight for Tol Barad. I did join one once, a couple minutes before we lost. And I don't even really remember. So it doesn't count.
4. tanked any raids. Nor do I intend to. I might try to tank some heroic dungeons, though.
5. did any of the classic raids except for Molten Core, and it wasn't current content when I did.
6. finished Vashj'ir. God I hate that zone. It's beautiful and all, but it's just so damn annoying.
7. even thought about getting a legendary. I'm plain and simply too impatient. But I am jealous and envious of those who do have one.
8. healed properly. (Oh hello cooldowns that I fail to use!) To level it's no big deal. You can heal dungeons with a dps spec until OL, but at endgame, it's another story.
9. tried unholy on my dk. Of all my characters, I think it's the only spec I've never tried. I do have an unholy spec, (in a fit of rage after a failed attempt at dk tanking, I respec'd unholy. Bite me.) but I've never actually used it. I just love Frost way too much.
10. found the right guild for me. Over the years, my bf and I have been in many different guilds, but it never seemed to work out in the end. Either we're too picky, or we've just been unlucky.
Well, that was fun. It took me a while to find 10 things I had never done, as it feels like I've tried a little bit of everything. I'm sure I'll think of more after I hit the publish button, though.