Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Quick Post : Engineering is the best profession.



The lock hit level 60 today, and was able to start using this beauty. You know you want one.

The plan is to have the lock hit 75 before next month's Darkmoon Faire. 15 more levels to go, and 12 days left. This could actually be doable. Although tomorrow I'm taking a break from the Warlock to work on the shaman with the boyfriend. And then more heroic grinding to gear her up for the raid finder. So much to do! But since we still have no news about MoP's release date, I figure that once I'm done with all the things I want to do, I'll still have some time to take some kind of break from WoW before the "must-level-all-the-characters-to-90" begins.

Until then, I still have a shitload of stuff to do. But still. I'd prefer to know when Mists is coming so I can plan accordingly. And I'm impatient as fuck.

2 comments:

  1. This is SO TRUE. Before I started playing WoW and was just researching it (*cough* was a girl on a mission), I knew I wanted Engineering. Easily the most fun profession!

    Aaaaaand they'd better release a release date soon! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first time really trying out enginnering, I can't believe I've been missing out on this for so long. I really love my new flying machine and all the cool stuff engineers get.

      Delete