Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Shared Topic : My very own NPC

Cymre's shared topic over on Blog azeroth this week :
"If Blizzard added your main as an NPC in WoW, where would they be located and what would be their function? Give us a shot illustrating the fact."
I have lots of characters, most of which are blood elves, but my mage is the one I identify with the most. My own NPC would definitely be a blood elf mage, and she would be an Archmage of the Kirin Tor. She would   proudly wear the Kirin Tor tabard, standing next to Rhonin and Vereese Windrunner in the Violet Citadel.

Like most other members of the Kirin Tor, Archmage Lyrestra wouldn't say anything. She wouldn't do anything special either, she'd just be another mage of the Kirin Tor. Maybe after all her adventures, she could just do research and lead a more - well-deserved - quiet life.




Dalaran is probably my favourite place to hang out (with Silvermoon being a close second, and the Isle of Quel'Danas not far behind). The first time I visited Dalaran, it was on my mage, and I remember desperately wanting to be part of the Kirin Tor, or at least being able to get "of the Kirin Tor" title. 

7 comments:

  1. Well you picked a good place to hang out as an NPC! Dalaran is definitely one cool place to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dalaran is awesome! I miss it sometimes. That's why my mage's hearthstone is set there. So pretty.

      Delete
  2. I agree, Dalaran is a great place to be and so compact.
    Sounds like it would be a good place and spot for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this shared topic! It was a lot of fun!

      Delete
  3. Awesome choice! I approve! I miss Dalaran. Although now that they put portals back in to the capital cities a lot of my characters have their hearth set there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my character's HS is set in Orgrimmar, because it's a lot faster to get to anything they need there, but Dalaran is a way better place to hang out, in my opinion anyway. I might switch them all to Dalaran at some point, though. Org would be just a portal away, anyway.

      Delete
  4. A wonderful choice.

    My Rogue still lives in Dalaran, well technically the sewers of Dalaran. I hated Shattrah and thought at the time it was the principle of shared cities I disliked, then I played the Wrath beta and fell in love with Dalaran.

    ReplyDelete