Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Quick Post : I did it.



For the first time ever, I have a level 41 warlock. This has never happened before. All the warlocks I've ever rolled before got deleted at level 40, as I always lose interest after I get the fiery pony from hell.

But not this time. Her professions are way too high for me to just delete her on a whim. I had planned on waiting on MoP to level her further, but screw that. I'm gonna take her as far as I can before the next expansion. Because I can. And because I got nothing else to level. It's either that or I start a priest. So yeah. Ima stick to the warlock. Go me.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Keep going, you can do it :) my warlock is stuck at 22 and I'm having the same struggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She hit level 55 last night. Things are going pretty well so far. =)

      I didn't know warlocks were so much fun!

      Delete